Saturday, May 22, 2010

Day 5

Today during our morning devotional we decided that we will go see the Maasai Friday. We currently do not have permission because they are inside the crater. WE are praying that God removes these barriers for us. The Maasai have been on my heart since I heard about this trip.
After lunch we continued door to door evangelism. WE ran into Christians today but have had the chance to lead others to Christ as well.
God also blessed me by getting the chance to share Christ with 30 or so school children! These kids have made me smile all week. I'm probably the first white person they have ever seen.
We are expecting more tonight for church, including many kids. God has a plan... waiting to see what it is!
So its night now and the afternoon was disappointing. We did not evangelize and no one showed for our discipleship. Gods ways are greater than mine. His plan is perfect!
As for the Maasai, we still do not have permission to go into the crater but we all feel God is leading us in that direction. I've had the Maasai on my heart for some time now. God is good and can perform miracles.

No comments: