Saturday, May 22, 2010

Day 7 (5/14/10)


When Jesus sets you free, you are free indeed! I have come to realize that I lay all things aside for the sake of the Gospel. I feel free to leave if God calls. I have never felt this relief of burden before. Now I will wait to see if God calls or if He was seeing if I would be willing. (Jeremiah 29:11)
Today we went back to the Maasai village. It was a slower day but again, our day was not according to our plans. We were stopped in a town for being in an unsafe vehicle. While the ticket situation was being worked out, we all dispersed to present the Gospel. There were 17 saved at this stop... and no ticket was given to the driver.
At the Maasai village we came upon a few groups and had many salvations at each stop. I am thankful yet again to be able to work with the Maasai!
Had a discussion with Suz in the car and Jeremy on the porch. Mainly about the willingness to go where God calls. Thankful for the friendships. Suz has an amazing story that helps me to contiue to strive for the lost sheep.

No comments: