Saturday, May 22, 2010

Day 6


God is good. Amen! I was very blessed today by God. Having been disappointed the last few dyas with the lack of contact with kids, He provided many for me to witness to today. We went to the Maasai village (.com) which was exciting in itself and another answered prayer. They were very nice and receptive to us. One Maasai villager, Saikoni Lemug asked me to see his hut. I was very appreciateive for the offer.
We witnessed to 50 Maasai at this same village, our second village of the day, Miowambu. Most there are already Christians because our main Maasai pastor, Nicodemous, preaches at their church, which is two trees. There were 3 new believers that heard the story of Jesus for the very first time!
We then left and went to the market. Tehre were at least a 1,000 Maasai there trading and selling. WE split up and 'attacked' the market. God again blessed me with children. I was just starting a conversation with a man when 26 school children walked up. They all listened very intently and understood what they heard. The ALL accepted Christ as their Savior! Praise God!
Our share time tonight was great. Everyone is allowing God to work His plans and to keep our own our of the picture. We still do not have permission to witness inside of the crater but understand that Gods plan is much better than ours could ever be!
I am very thankful that I could work with the Maasai today. Going back tomorrow to share the Good News as well. I'm also excited that I was able to buy a Maasai knife today. Hoping it makes it back to the states in one piece.

No comments: